Turkish Bread Singapore aspires to bring Traditional Turkish cuisine right to your doorstep. They make a variety of foods from generation-old recipes using quality and fresh ingredients! There are no short cuts to making the best Turkish food!
- Pogaca is a traditional savoury pastry in Turkey.
- For 12 pcs, you may choose 4 flavours; for 18 pcs, you may choose 6 flavours: Original / Garlic butter / Salted butter / Potatoes / Sausage / Cheese / Nutella or Olives.
- Pide is a flat-bread of a similar style to pita, chapati, or western pizza crust.
- Lahmacun is a round, thin piece of dough topped with minced meat (most commonly beef or lamb), minced vegetables and herbs including onions, tomatoes and parsley, and spices such as cayenne pepper, paprika, cumin and cinnamon, then baked.
- Börek is a family of baked filled pastries made of a thin flaky dough such as phyllo or yufka, typically filled with meat, cheese or vegetables. You can opt for fried or baked Borek.
- Kofte consists of balls of ground meat with mixed with spices or onions.
- Baklava is a rich, sweet dessert pastry made of layers of filo filled with chopped nuts and sweetened and held together with syrup, frosting or honey.
- Turkish Bread Singapore is available for preorder/self-collection daily.
Ordered several items, chicken & cheese pide was delicious! Well seasoned and a good sharing size for 2 adults.
Had 2 boreks, one baked spinach cheese and one fried beef. Both yummy and again well seasoned. Wished it had more filling especially the spinach cheese.
Baklava was delicious and the soft type. We preferred it more crispy so we just popped it in the airfryer. Generous with the pistachio and sinfully good!
Delivery was prompt. Will definitely order again.