Parfaitian SG makes parfaits from their humble home kitchen. All of their parfaits have no alcohol, egg, sugar, artificial sweetener, artificial flavouring and colouring added, unless otherwise stated. New and unique flavours are introduced every now and then. So watch this space!
- Sultan Tiramisu:
- An intermarriage between Italy’s most popular dessert, Tiramisu, and Southeast Asia’s “king of fruits”, durian. Light on the palette is the concoction of velvety smooth mascarpone and pure quality D24 durian pulp. Layered with sponge fingers soaked in decaffeinated Vietnamese coffee and dusted with Belgian cacao powder, adding a perfect balance between the natural sweetness from the durian and the moist sponge fingers. No artificial flavouring and colouring added.
- This mouth-watering eggless mousse is chocolatey rich and silky smooth. As you savour, you'll get the quintessential kick of orange, and creamy crunchiness. To top it off, are New Zealand's honey coated freeze-dried oranges and a sprinkle of sea salt, to give it oomph!
- Chilly Mango Chilli:
- Mango? And chilli? Yes, you read that right! Blended with a tad of red chilli, accompanied by frozen mango cubes, ginger biscuits and a generous amount of Thai coconut milk, our mango puree promises you a party in your mouth. Icy, spicy, zesty – what more could you ask for? It’s a spoonful of perfection!
- Speculoos Cheesecake Shot:
- Creamy cheese with an airy mousse-like texture that screams Speculoos in every bite! Layered with crushed Lotus biscuits. Mini marshmallows and Lotus crumbs at the top, and drizzles of melted Speculoos to finish it off.
- White Chocolate Pistachio with Raspberries:
- Perfect balance of sweetness from the thick and creamy white chocolate mousse, tartness from the fresh raspberries and nutty crunchiness from the pistachios.
- Minimum of 2 cups; you can mix and match the flavours.
- Parfaitian SG requires 2 days in advance to prepare the orders.
Take note of the seller's next available day as mentioned above, and choose the date upon checkout.
I’m very fussy eater when eating sweet stuff! Coz my family love sweet stuffs very much☺️❤️😘
This speculoos cheesecake make me go crazy!
Every single bite make u can’t stop eating!
U will never regret to order it!
Will recommend to all my relatives soon!
Tried all the flavours & they each have interesting flavourful kicks. My personal favourite is Choc-O-Range! 😋 Right amount of bitterness, sweetness & saltiness. 🙂👍
It’s really great for mini celebrations! Definitely recommend the Sultan Tiramisu! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
I’ve been having cravings for them since my first try. My personal favourite is the chilli mango chilli. I never thought that a spicy dessert would be so good! Highly recommended! Looking forward to more flavours!