We make parfaits in our humble home kitchen. No preservatives, no colouring, no alcohol. New and unique flavours every month, so watch this space!
- Sultan Tiramisu:
- An intermarriage between Italy’s most popular dessert, Tiramisu, and Southeast Asia’s “king of fruits”, durian. Light on the palette is the concoction of velvety smooth mascarpone and pure quality D24 durian pulp. Layered with sponge fingers soaked in decaffeinated Vietnamese coffee and dusted with Belgian cacao powder, adding a perfect balance between the natural sweetness from the durian and the moist sponge fingers. No artificial flavouring and colouring added.
- This mouth-watering eggless mousse is chocolatey rich and silky smooth. As you savour, you'll get the quintessential kick of orange, and creamy crunchiness. To top it off, are New Zealand's honey coated freeze-dried oranges and a sprinkle of sea salt, to give it oomph!
- Nuts for Cheesy Earl Grey:
- The floral through finely ground tea leaves that are speckled throughout the cream cheese mousse. Go nuts with some almonds, cashews, cranberries, mulberries, and raisins that complement the rich and creamy texture of the mousse! Oh and a drizzle of honey for a little element of sweetness.
- Chilly Mango Chilli :
- Mango? And chilli? Yes, you read that right! Blended with a tad of red chilli, accompanied by frozen mango cubes, ginger biscuits and a generous amount of Thai coconut milk, our mango puree promises you a party in your mouth. Icy, spicy, zesty – what more could you ask for? It’s a spoonful of perfection!
- Minimum of 2 cups; you can mix and match the flavours.
- Parfaitian SG requires 2 days in advance to prepare the orders.
Tried all the flavours & they each have interesting flavourful kicks. My personal favourite is Choc-O-Range! 😋 Right amount of bitterness, sweetness & saltiness. 🙂👍
It’s really great for mini celebrations! Definitely recommend the Sultan Tiramisu! 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽
I’ve been having cravings for them since my first try. My personal favourite is the chilli mango chilli. I never thought that a spicy dessert would be so good! Highly recommended! Looking forward to more flavours!